WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. We Believe in the Trinity. God is the Creator and Ruler of the universe. He has eternally existed in three personalities: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are one God existing in three persons.
2. The Bible is our Authority. The Bible is God’s Word to us. It was written by human authors under the divine inspiration of the Holy Spirit. It is the supreme source of truth for Christian belief and living.
3. We believe in Jesus’ death and resurrection for our sins. ‘For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by His Grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. ‘ Romans 3: 23-24
4. We encourage people to grow toward Christ likeness. We are called by Scripture and drawn by God’s love and grace to worship God and to love Him with our whole heart, soul, mind, and strength, and our neighbor as ourselves. We believe the Holy Spirit convicts, cleanses, fills, and empowers us as the grace of God transforms us day by day into His people of love and spiritual discipline.
5. Church is not optional. We believe that church is a necessary element in the life of any believer.
6. We believe God heals. We believe in divine healing and urge people to seek to offer the prayer of faith for the healing of the sick. Use of medication and doctors is seen as a providential means where God has given mankind wisdom in medical science.
7. We believe Christ is coming again. We believe that Christ will come again; that the dead will be raised first and that those who are alive at His return will be caught up in the air with the risen saints.
8. We believe in heaven and hell. We believe in resurrection of the dead for the bodies of the just and unjust. We believe in final judgment in which everyone will appear before God. We believe that eternal life is assured to all who are saved and obediently trusting in Christ. We believe that those who do not repent will suffer eternally in hell.