Lead Pastor Jeff was born and raised in Tacoma Washington. He accepted Jesus Christ when he was nine years old at Parkland Christian Church. He graduated from Nazarene Bible College in 2013 with a double major in pastoral ministry as well as bible and theology. He was married in 2001 to his high school sweetheart, Bethany. They have three children, Keenan, Zevi, and Saylor. Pastor Jeff received his first District License in 2013 while attending Preston Church of the Nazarene through the New England District. He then transferred his credentials in the fall of 2013 to the Wallingford Church of the Nazarene where he accepted a part-time position as the associate pastor. He now leads the church and seeks to "Proclaim release to the captives and the regaining of sight to the blind, to set free those who are oppressed, and to proclaim the year of our Lord's favor" (Luke 4:18) as it is all about Jesus.
Sr. Pastor Jeff Walsh
Associate Pastor Alex was born and raised in Ellington, CT, and was saved in 2012 at the age of 20. He moved to Wallingford in 2013, where he began serving as the worship leader at Wallingford Church of the Nazarene. In 2018, he received his first district license at Wallingford Church of the Nazarene as the associate pastor. The following year, Pastor Alex graduated from Nazarene Bible College majoring in Pastoral Leadership. He met his wife, Sarah, while they were both serving in The Rock Kids' Church ministry, and they were married in 2017. Just over a year later, Sarah gave birth to their son. Pastor Alex seeks to live 2 Timothy 4:1-5, to "Preach the Word; be ready in season and out of season," and does so through pastoral ministry as well as writing and sharing original songs.
Assoc. Pastor Alex Mack
Pastor Jason was born in Montana and later relocated to Tacoma, WA. He was raised by his father and attended Church regularly. Through the years he fell away and came back to the Lord so many times it caused confusion. He surrendered everything to Jesus later on in his 30's and has been dedicated to the lord ever since that day. Jason graduated from Nazarene bible college in 2019 and received his first District License in 2020. Shortly after becoming born-again, the Lord blessed him with his wife, named Carolina. He has a daughter, a step son, and a son! All glory and honor goes to Jesus Christ!
Pastor Jason Walsh
WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. We Believe in the Trinity. God is the Creator and Ruler of the universe. He has eternally existed in three personalities: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are one God existing in three persons.
2. The Bible is our Authority. The Bible is God’s Word to us. It was written by human authors under the divine inspiration of the Holy Spirit. It is the supreme source of truth for Christian belief and living.
3. We believe in Jesus’ death and resurrection for our sins. ‘For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by His Grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. ‘ Romans 3: 23-24
4. We encourage people to grow toward Christ likeness. We are called by Scripture and drawn by God’s love and grace to worship God and to love Him with our whole heart, soul, mind, and strength, and our neighbor as ourselves. We believe the Holy Spirit convicts, cleanses, fills, and empowers us as the grace of God transforms us day by day into His people of love and spiritual discipline.
5. Church is not optional. We believe that church is a necessary element in the life of any believer.
6. We believe God heals. We believe in divine healing and urge people to seek to offer the prayer of faith for the healing of the sick. Use of medication and doctors is seen as a providential means where God has given mankind wisdom in medical science.
7. We believe Christ is coming again. We believe that Christ will come again; that the dead will be raised first and that those who are alive at His return will be caught up in the air with the risen saints.
8. We believe in heaven and hell. We believe in resurrection of the dead for the bodies of the just and unjust. We believe in final judgment in which everyone will appear before God. We believe that eternal life is assured to all who are saved and obediently trusting in Christ. We believe that those who do not repent will suffer eternally in hell.
1. What is the meaning of baptism? It is a command from God. Jesus’ last words were to believe in Him and be baptized. Baptism is a one-time outward profession of the inward reality of faith in God through Jesus Christ.
2. When should I be baptized? As soon as you decide to receive Christ into your life, you can and should be baptized. If you wait until you have everything ‘all together’, you’ll never feel ‘good enough’.
THE LORD'S SUPPER
1. What is the Lord’s Supper (communion)? It is a Reminder. It is a Symbol. It is a Statement of Faith.
2. How do I prepare myself for communion? By self-examination (1 Corinthians 11: 27); confession (1 John 1: 9); recommitment (Romans 12: 1); renewing my relationship (Matthew 5: 23-24)
3. When and how often should we observe communion? We believe that the Lord’s Supper was instituted as a remembrance for all believers, not as a ritual. The first weekend each month we celebrate communion. We believe this keeps our observance fresh, yet is a monthly reminder using our sense of taste and smell, of the sacrifice that Christ made for us on the cross.
our Leadership board
Melody Keena is our church Treasurer and also serves as a Steward and womens ministry leader. She lives with her daughter Cathy and two dogs.
Mike Hammond is our Board Secretary and serves as a Trustee. His wife's name is Lisa and they have three children together.
Sonya Polino is our family discipleship leader. She is married to Bill and together they have four children and one grandchild.
Cindy Smith is head steward and serves those in and out of church with love and compassion.
Bill Polino is Head Trustee, mens ministry leader, and helps lead media broadcasting. He is married to Sonya and together they have four children and one grandchild.
Raj Doering is missions president and serves as a Trustee. He also heads up our GLOW Food Distribution ministry and is currently attending college.